
Check out my new kicks! I'm such a big kid!
They're so cute! but I don't like wearing shoes at all =)
This is my artificial plant that I found and now I carry it around everywhere =)

Check out my new kicks! I'm such a big kid!
They're so cute! but I don't like wearing shoes at all =)
This is my artificial plant that I found and now I carry it around everywhere =)
Posted by noahpaul at 6:11 PM
2 comments:
He is adorable! Helping mom to find a place for that plant. And helping dad paint : }
The new color on the walls look great and if dad grows anymore he won't fit in the pool. Noahie your getting too big way too fast. And you didn't even crawl, forget that stuff. Love you Munchkin,
Noni
Big boy shoes, Noah! I have the same pair!
Post a Comment