Dad was so excited! (but for the record...i've been driving it around a lot this week and i'm already in love with my minivan!)
I dont' think noah really cares where he is=)
She's a beauty, check out that spoiler=)
Thursday, April 19, 2007
We're minivan owners now!!
Posted by noahpaul at 4:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
congrats! that there is a real nice minivan. we hope to follow in your footsteps soon.
I have to admit that although you guys are breaking my heart, it does look much easier to hall around the kid(to be "s")...
adam, you are hilarious. you crack me up. congrats on the mini van. it's 'real nice' as Drew said! :)
You are so funny. Congrats on the purchase!!
Mini vans are over taking the world!!!!!
Can I borrow the new van to pick up some chicks?
Post a Comment