Monday, June 11, 2007

crazy with the diapers!



This was too funny! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The other day I asked Noah to go and get a diaper for me from his room, which he did, but then proceeded to bring out every diaper he could find and spread them out all over the floor and roll around with them. Then, things started to get really crazy and I started taking videos=)












































4 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

How cute is this! I'd love t see the video but it says its no longer available. Love, Noni

Bekah said...

Too funny! I love this age...they are just so hilarious!

Robert T said...

ahh, the diaper age. I remember it like it was yesterday. But thats only becease i had to buy "Oops I crapped my pants-adult diapers" yesterday.

The Deno Den said...

It is so much fun to see how much they enjoy themselves and can keep busy. It is just a shame we have to clean it up. But is is worth it and great to capture the moments. Wish we could see the movies :(