Tuesday, July 24, 2007

William Hugh



Noah's younger brother, William Hugh, was born yesterday at 4:52 pm weighing 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. Both Lynn and William are doing great. We will have more pics up soon...






















































5 comments:

Bekah said...

Congratulations you guys! Lynn, you look amazing...did you really just have a baby? :) Love you all! July is a big month for you guys...Adam's b-day, anniversary, William's b-day. Love the name...was he named after anyone?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lusk family! I wish I could be around to help out. Glad everyone is doing well and William is a beautiful baby. Thinking of you always.

Hillary said...

Congratulations! Another beautiful baby boy! I'll be praying for you all as you adjust to having a baby around again. Wich we could be there to meet him!

In the Mix said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

contratulations!!He's beautiful.Your boys are too cute.I just got this blog from Lynn's mom yesterday.wanted to see the baby.Can't wait to see the kids at Christmas.I think I heard you guys were coming.Hope he's a good baby.Maybe you'll have three boys like us--GREAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luci