In case anyone was worried about Will's face being dry, Noah has got it taken care of=) I left them alone in will's room the other day (heaven forbid I go to the bathroom!) and when I came back this was the scene. Noah had gotten out the lotion, opened it, and was dabbing it on will's face! I just had to laugh and get the camera. At least he didn't get it in his eye!
Thursday, November 08, 2007
"Do you moisturize?"
In case anyone was worried about Will's face being dry, Noah has got it taken care of=) I left them alone in will's room the other day (heaven forbid I go to the bathroom!) and when I came back this was the scene. Noah had gotten out the lotion, opened it, and was dabbing it on will's face! I just had to laugh and get the camera. At least he didn't get it in his eye!
Posted by noahpaul at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ocean's 11...
drew...you win! a christmas rendezvous with the Lusks in Morton=)
I had the biggest belly laugh over this scene! hahaha Little innocent Will just laying there letting his big brother [whom I'm sure he idolizes] do whatever he wants to him. Precious! Truly a Kodak moment. Love those munchkins, Noni <3
Post a Comment