I got to sleep in a little today since it is Mother's Day (6:30 woohoo!) and Adam was up with the boys. When I came out of the bedroom Noah came running to greet me and Adam said "tell mommy what I told you to say". He thought intently for a few seconds and then announced..."Curious George!" Somehow I don't think that was what they had been practicing! But it's all the same to me because it was from my little man with love=)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
I got to sleep in a little today since it is Mother's Day (6:30 woohoo!) and Adam was up with the boys. When I came out of the bedroom Noah came running to greet me and Adam said "tell mommy what I told you to say". He thought intently for a few seconds and then announced..."Curious George!" Somehow I don't think that was what they had been practicing! But it's all the same to me because it was from my little man with love=)
Posted by noahpaul at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
beautiful boys, beautiful family. sweet pictures. love their little smiles. happy mother's day, lynn! i miss you!
Post a Comment