Wednesday, September 24, 2008

purging the cameras

whoa! lots of new pictures ahead! we're getting ready to go out of town for a couple weeks and I thought I should clear out the cameras. we're heading to st. louis to see Grandma B. and go to a wedding and then the boys and I will be in morton for a couple weeks while adam is doing an externship out in colorado. we'll try and do a couple updates while we're there, but i can't promise anything...

2 comments:

Tater & Haley said...

Loved the picture updates. Noah did a fantastic job painting!

Hey, if you have time to get together (with our kids) when you are in Morton, I'd love to! We could go to the park or something. Give me an email or call if you think it would work out and don't worry if it doesn't. It will be a great time for you to be with your family. :)

love,
Haley

Bekah said...

Yay for all the pictures!!! So fun. I love me a big dose of Lusk family photos! We miss you guys so much and hope your next few weeks apart are wonderful for you both (And of course they will be wonderful for Lynn's parents! Hooray for a long visit with Tim and Laura!) Love the pictures of Noah painting. He and Benjamin would get along SO well. Wish we were neighbors and they could have painting parties in their little aprons. :)