Tomorrow is my last day of vet school...its hard to believe that its actually over. I don't graduate until the 15th of May, but I'm lucky and have the last rotation off. We will forever cherish our time in Manhattan. Both Noah and William were born here and the friends that we've made along the way have been incredible. For those of you that don't know we will be going to Ocala, Florida for a one year equine internship and then after that, God only knows. This isn't a formal goodbye by any means, I just wanted to thank everyone who has been praying for our family for the last four years. We have been extremely blessed. The belt is my graduation gift from Lynn, something that I have wanted since I saw one of my professors with one. Adam Lusk, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations friend! If Isa ever get her pony, we know who to call. :) Seriously, we are so proud of you guys and I got a little emotional reading this post. You are so very dear to our hearts and we miss you so much!
Adam, Way to go!!!!!!!!! Couldn't be more proud...... love, mom and dad Z.
You did it!!!
How exciting! Congratulations!
Congratulations Adam! I know Lynn and your family are very proud. We wish you all the best in your next journey. Suzanne & Jonathan Cox
OK, the belt is totally awesome, but it's time to update this blog especially for Noni and Papa : }
Post a Comment