Tuesday, February 16, 2010

surprise!

Baby #3 is on it's way! I'm about 10 weeks now and we're due September 13th. Adam and I had to laugh at this ultrasound picture, it looks like the baby has a full head of huge hair, in kind of an "elvis-esque" style and a wee bit of a mullet=) we couldn't be more proud...
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, looks like a girl! gramma z.

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO hahahahaha : }
Papa and I, to say the least, are "THRILLED! Congrats to all of you on baby #3.
Love,
Noni <3

Bekah said...

Woot! Woot! SO excited! Can't WAIT to see you guys.

Ashley said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well... will you find out the gender!?

Robert T said...

Baby 3...great, I am already poor because of my 6 other nieces and nephews (kidding). Cant wait to be a newly appointed uncle AGAIN!

Kristi K said...

yeah!! so very, very exciting!!

Haley said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! I hope your feeling well!! That is funny - I can totally see the hair. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Let me know what you guys need. We have so much baby stuff and no more babies. So if you want it, it's yours. Just email me soon because I'm consigning it in 2 weeks. All you'd have to pay is the shipping. Think about it, it's all really well taken care off!
Love,
Aunt Amy (Amanda)

Hillary said...

Yay! we're very excited and happy for you!

The Coon's said...

Congrats Lynn! I'm very excited for you guys...ahhh a girl or boy...will you be totally out-numbered like me? Anyway, so excited! You will be in my prayers.
-heidi

AL said...

Congrats!

La Brisa Photography said...

congratulations! can't wait to see you guys at Shauna and Davis' wedding! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the Lusk Family on baby #3. I'm sure all are very excited.

Suzanne Cox