so precious! three amazing little boys. so happy for you guys.
WoooHooo! He's finally out! I bet you are so relieved that part is over, now the fun can start. Handsome as can be!Much love,The Deno's
Oh what precious pictures of your 3 little men! I can certainly tell they are brothers : } Glad the delivery is behind you sweetie. Prayers are now for your speedy healing and for a life filled with God's little blessings. Love you, Connie
Congratulations!! He's beautiful!! Such a blessing to your family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so precious! three amazing little boys. so happy for you guys.
WoooHooo! He's finally out! I bet you are so relieved that part is over, now the fun can start.
Handsome as can be!
Much love,
The Deno's
Oh what precious pictures of your 3 little men! I can certainly tell they are brothers : } Glad the delivery is behind you sweetie. Prayers are now for your speedy healing and for a life filled with God's little blessings. Love you, Connie
Congratulations!! He's beautiful!! Such a blessing to your family!
Post a Comment