Sunday, February 20, 2011

working in the yard


we did a bunch of work in the yard today, it was a gorgeous day and cousin Emma is coming to visit this week so we wanted the yard to be ready for some serious outdoor fun=) William wanted me to come out and see how he was helping Dad rake, he told me "we're organizing to get ready for Emma"





later on he said, "I'm makin' some hard work mom!" such a cutie=)



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

Oh Lynn, I love every single picture!! You and Adam are teaching the boys such awesome work ethic that will be ingraned for a life time. You're such great parents!! Little Tru is sure growing and still reminds me of Willam as a baby. His laugh is so contagious and cute. I miss you all so much! Love, Noni <3