I'm posting a picture of myself at 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant=) (and I'm leaving out my face...and the rest of my body=) I might be a little swollen... Just thought I should do a little update, although not much to report on this front, she's not here yet, but we're just waiting and hoping that she gets here soon!!! I can't wait for her to wear this precious, tiny, little onesie, although if she stays in there cooking much longer she might not fit in this tiny onesie! (btw, thank you Heidi Coon for these, they are too cute!)
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
yep, believe it...
I'm posting a picture of myself at 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant=) (and I'm leaving out my face...and the rest of my body=) I might be a little swollen... Just thought I should do a little update, although not much to report on this front, she's not here yet, but we're just waiting and hoping that she gets here soon!!! I can't wait for her to wear this precious, tiny, little onesie, although if she stays in there cooking much longer she might not fit in this tiny onesie! (btw, thank you Heidi Coon for these, they are too cute!)
Posted by noahpaul at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you look great. not at all swollen from what i can see. :) can't wait to see pictures of the little beauty.
Post a Comment