This is his pooh bear that he carries around and it has to be swaddled in a blanket like his brother.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
pumpkins and a fall day
Posted by noahpaul at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is his pooh bear that he carries around and it has to be swaddled in a blanket like his brother.
Posted by noahpaul at 12:54 PM
4 comments:
How cute is he with his little buzz cut!!! I love his new 'do, guys. Nice work.
I felt a little sad seeing Noah with the pumpkins . . . it doesn't seem all that long ago that it was Adam and Daddy working on their pumpkins together. It really made me wish for a picture of the three of you together with your pumpkins. He would have really enjoyed that!
Thanks for all of the pictures that you keep putting up. It makes me feel like I am part of their growing up.
Love to all -
Reenie
My gosh he looks cute with his haircut! He looks like a Mini A now...
Nice Buzz buddy! I am almost at the point of doing the same to mine.
Post a Comment