Important update: - I decided to start taking a yoga class! I was talking with one of my MOPS friends who has been taking yoga at the K-state rec. center and I decided that sounded like fun, so I went for the first time last night. I admit, I was a little intimidated by all the tiny college girls in their tiny clothes, but I got over it and had such a good time! I felt so rejuvenated when I was done and ready to go back to my boys, wow! I should have done this a long time ago, I'm going again tonight. Go Yoga!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lynn, after two babies, I bet you are still tinier than I am.
seriously lynn, you are tiny and cute...don't be intimidated!
I wanna do yoga... Why does Kansas have all the fun stuff?
Post a Comment