Wednesday, February 06, 2008

little scientist


Noah has been very experimental lately! This is how he came walking in the house the other day after playing in the yard. He had a mouth full of dirt, I guess he thought he would see how it tasted=) He didn't even say anything, just looked at me with his mouth open.

Then, just yesterday he was eating lunch by himself while I was nursing Will. When I went to check on him he picked up one of his peas and put it up to his nose. I said "no, no, we don't put peas in our nose" or anything else! I decided to just check the nose and see, and sure enough he had shoved lots of peas up there already! I made him blow his nose and all these mashed peas kept coming out! Wow, that was a first for that! But, looking forward to many more foods being shoved up the nose in the future=)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bekah said...

oh my goodness. i shuddered thinking about all those peas up his nose. it makes my eyes water just thinking about it. benjamin has not tried sticking anything up his nose...yet.

Robert T said...

I bet papa lusk is going to give a stern lecture for that one!