Wednesday, March 12, 2008

poo-poo adventures

I apologize ahead of time for the grossness of this post, but we talk about poo-poo all the time now in our house=) Taking Noah to go poo-poo has become quite the ordeal as of late. He has to sit on the toilet FOREVER and makes us read books to him. I sometimes wonder if it isn't his way of getting more of my attention, but I figure at least he's doing his business in the right place and that makes me happy even if I have to sit in the bathroom for a while! So, the other day when he was finally finished he looked in the toilet and said "Hi poo-poo!" and then waved good-bye when he flushed and told me that the "poo-poo is going nigh-nigh down the hole" =) Then, just recently, after looking in the toilet he told me that there was "a da-da poo-poo and a baby poo-poo" but we couldn't be done yet because we were still waiting for the "ma-ma poo-poo to come out"! He cracks me up=)

2 comments:

In the Mix said...

That cracks me up. Who knew there could be so much laughter about poop?

The Deno Den said...

I love it! Hopefully we'll start seeing progress soon.