These are classic! You were definitely in the right place in the right time catching Noah in the act. I always enjoy seeing pictures of your sweet boys.
Oh my! hilarious, I know some of these things we're supposed to be appauled by, but somehow I find it humorous, maybe it's because it's just all too common, and it's just funny when it starts happening to yourself & others.
William, you are developing such a character...and I did not forget your birthday (I have been away from KS on business). Luckily, I get to see you next week, so I will bring your present to you on Thursday! Love you
4 comments:
So familiar, especially the look of satisfaction.
These are classic! You were definitely in the right place in the right time catching Noah in the act. I always enjoy seeing pictures of your sweet boys.
Oh my! hilarious, I know some of these things we're supposed to be appauled by, but somehow I find it humorous, maybe it's because it's just all too common, and it's just funny when it starts happening to yourself & others.
William, you are developing such a character...and I did not forget your birthday (I have been away from KS on business). Luckily, I get to see you next week, so I will bring your present to you on Thursday!
Love you
Post a Comment