Sunday, October 26, 2008


I'm not sure why I decided to give him yogurt in a bowl with a spoon this morning, I must not have been fully awake yet??



things got pretty crazy=)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you just want to take em outside and hose em down sometimes? gramma z

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

Oh what a face I could eat up! Noni misses you two ever sooo much. It's been way too long and you're growing way too fast. Papa and I HAVE to get down to visit soon! Will is talking "and" walking all since we last saw him in August. WOW! Love, Noni <3

Emma Mae Robinson said...

The middle picture of "Numna" is priceless. Did Adam tell you that Emma wants to call "Numna" all the time on her phone? We'll ask her, "Who you talking to?" and about 75% of the time it's "Numna." "Mama" only gets about 5% of the phone calls... We can't wait to see you guys!