Sam, a met another toothless Italian Greyhound who would love to be your friend. Maybe then you wouldn't looks so sad. But, this other dog only has one eye, so you would have to be gentle with him.
Mmmmmm...yeah. I meant to say "I met" instead of "a met" for those of you who are thoroughly confused by my typo...
Oh my gosh, I just say "looks"! What is wrong with me?!?!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sam, a met another toothless Italian Greyhound who would love to be your friend. Maybe then you wouldn't looks so sad. But, this other dog only has one eye, so you would have to be gentle with him.
Mmmmmm...yeah. I meant to say "I met" instead of "a met" for those of you who are thoroughly confused by my typo...
Oh my gosh, I just say "looks"! What is wrong with me?!?!
Post a Comment