Monday, June 29, 2009

monday, monday










So, after a busy weekend out and about, I decided that we should just have a cozy monday morning at home today. We went to the beach and the waterpark in one weekend, which just about did mom in (considering I got totally burnt at the beach on saturday, ouch! stupid, I know, but I forgot to sunscreen my back; at least everyone else was covered!)


Noah asks me almost every morning, "what are we going to do today mom" and when I tell him, "nothing, we're just going to stay home and play today", he gets so excited! he is his mother's child=) so anyways, we've had a quiet morning at home, the boys played on the screened in porch (we have an awesome porch for the boys to play in, I know I haven't posted pictures yet, I think I'm waiting till I feel like everything is in order to take pictures, but I probably just need to realize that that is never going to happen and get over it=) then, we watched "curious george", always a favorite, and had some fun with play-doh! all in all a perfect morning, in our humble opinion=)

1 comments:

In the Mix said...

That's funny. I got completely burnt this weekend at the lake. Luckily I was somewhat responsible and got sunscreen on my kids but missed some random places on their faces that are now a little pink. Oh well.