Saturday, September 05, 2009

a little taste of Kansas


The boys were really excited when they found this mud, it's actually hard to come by down here with all the sandy soil. and you know how fond they are of digging in the mud... Noah actually told me once that he wanted to go back to Kansas because we had dirt in our yard there=)




Don't even think about throwing that mud William...

(p.s. sorry it's been so long since we've posted, totally delinquent blogging, we apologize U. Jake. We were back in Morton for ten days for my Grandpa's funeral and then getting the boys going with school this week, and started potty training Will this morning, craziness! will try to post more really old pictures tomorrow=)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robert T said...

awww! Kansas misses you guys! I know, cause I am still here. But for how much longer? Once I graduate, I am packing my bags for CO!

The Deno Den said...

Glad to hear that you guys are back home (well Fl.) safely. Sorry to hear about your g-pa. Our prayers were with you guys. We will see you guys in CO again soon. We are planning on moving back hopefully next year. Love to you!