"I wish you were a mermaid mom." ~noah
Then he would sing to you "..Under the sea, Under the sea, Darling it's better, Down where it's wetter, take it from me"Dont ask me how I remember that
Curious! Where do kids get these ideas!? (Maybe you could be a mermaid for halloween!?)
I wish you were a mermaid too...
Funny....I wanted to be a mermaid when I was little. I had really long hair and loved to swim with my legs held tightly together. Good memories! Noni <3
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Then he would sing to you "..Under the sea, Under the sea, Darling it's better, Down where it's wetter, take it from me"
Dont ask me how I remember that
Curious! Where do kids get these ideas!? (Maybe you could be a mermaid for halloween!?)
I wish you were a mermaid too...
Funny....I wanted to be a mermaid when I was little. I had really long hair and loved to swim with my legs held tightly together. Good memories! Noni <3
Post a Comment