Sunday, March 21, 2010

twinkie cake, believe it.




Grandma Z. was just out for two weeks visiting and we celebrated her birthday while she was here. I made a twinkie cake b/c let's be honest, who doesn't like gorging on twinkies every once in a while, especially if you're a pregnant lady=) This is a cake my mom used to make when we were kids and I recently came across the recipe and have been looking for an excuse to make it!




4 comments:

The Deno Den said...

OH...MY...GOODNESS....SWEETNESS!!! It look great. Did it really taste like a twinkie. I would really like the recipe if you'd share it. (by the way, the last 3 pics didn't come through)

Emma Mae Robinson said...

Is Adam possessed?

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

Lynn,
It's great to see your mom! That cake looks incredibly lucious! I'll trade you my Suzy-Q cake recipe for the Twinkie cake recipe : } The boys look older to me : {
Noni

The Coon's said...

looks yummy! do send the recipe! :)