Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Hope you all had a great day yesterday! Sorry the postings have been rare lately, but I thought I would update our faithful blog readers as to what is going on with us, if you don't already know. Things are kind of busy right now because we're in the process of moving to a new house! Adam was offered a job here at Ocala Equine and we have decided to stay in sunny Florida, not because we have fallen in love with bugs=) but because we both just feel like this is where God wants us right now. So, after the worlds quickest house search, we found an awesome house that is such a blessing, and we're in the process of moving and will be for the next month. also, FYI we will be emailing out soon our new address and new cell numbers (we finally broke down and got rid of our denver numbers=) so if you don't get that info from us within the next few weeks, let me know so I can get it to you!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are a busy momma!! Please keep me posted with your new contact info. I wish there was a way for us to all get together! Your boys are adorable. I hope you're feeling well and have a burst of extra energy to get you through the moving process. :) - Ashley (armbruster@hotmail.com)

Robert T said...

ah, the ol sibling dress alike. Definitly cute as an on-looker, but definitly hated it growing up as a kid!