
Before they left we had an Easter egg hunt for all the kids in the yard, they were so cute=) This is them afterwards checking out their candy and plastic bugs!

Noah and Benjamin were just buddies all week, it was really sweet to see them play together and get along so well and also to listen to their hilarious conversations, they would make up jokes and tell them to each other and absolutely crack each other up! It was truly a blessing that two 4 year olds were able to spend that much time together and never fight or get tired of each other! I know Noah is already looking forward to their next visit=)

Isa showing us all her eggs...

Sam looking in the teepee....

for the record, I get really annoyed with blogger when they rearrange the order of my pictures when they are uploading (and I don't know how to move them around)! this one was supposed to be at the top=)
2 comments:
OMG, I LOVE all the pics!!! Thanks for posting so many. Lynn, you look great! How wonderful to be at the same stage as Becca. And ALL those kids. WOW! They must have had a fantastic time together. The last time we saw a pic of Iza [spelling not right], she was a tiny baby. Very pretty young lady! I pretty much could bet that Becca's a very busy momma : } Glad you all could get together.
Connie : }
Great pictures. What memories and treasures. You look fabulous and cute as ever. You had such fun with the mosers, great friends are hard to come by and to have some that are so similar in lifestyles. What a blessing.
BTW, the blogger comment about rearranging the photos. I totally understand. I wish they would fix that and might it easier to upload.
Post a Comment