Ahhhhh we want to go to!! Was the water pretty warm? Maybe we can go to the beach too when we come down in July??? Maybe, huh, Maybe???Noni : }
AAAAAAAAAAAAA, I wanna go!! We have to make it to the beach this summer. Just for us it's a trip to the gulf; i think a 4-5 hour drive. I nice w/e trip.
Don't drink the oil... I'm flying the bird in bp's direction for you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahhhhh we want to go to!! Was the water pretty warm? Maybe we can go to the beach too when we come down in July??? Maybe, huh, Maybe???
Noni : }
AAAAAAAAAAAAA, I wanna go!! We have to make it to the beach this summer. Just for us it's a trip to the gulf; i think a 4-5 hour drive. I nice w/e trip.
Don't drink the oil... I'm flying the bird in bp's direction for you.
Post a Comment