Here are some pictures of the boys and Adam working on our new garden! It was ridiculous how excited we were to get this little garden started and it was hard this late into summer to find all the plants we wanted, but we found a few and got started anyways. This is our first installment of the garden, we have plans for expansion in the future, would you expect any less from Adam=) I think it turned out pretty cute though and the plants are really doing well so far, it's nice to have something to look out on in our backyard! I will post some more updated pictures soon, because I'm sure you are interested in how the plants in our garden are growing=)
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
our new garden
Here are some pictures of the boys and Adam working on our new garden! It was ridiculous how excited we were to get this little garden started and it was hard this late into summer to find all the plants we wanted, but we found a few and got started anyways. This is our first installment of the garden, we have plans for expansion in the future, would you expect any less from Adam=) I think it turned out pretty cute though and the plants are really doing well so far, it's nice to have something to look out on in our backyard! I will post some more updated pictures soon, because I'm sure you are interested in how the plants in our garden are growing=)
Posted by noahpaul at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We ARE interested! :) What a great looking garden. I'm curious what you planted.
We are interested too! We are starting our garden in the spring, but it's going to look a little different. Each child will have their own big pot to grow something specific. Isn't it funny what you get excited about...we are too ;)
Post a Comment