Friday, May 04, 2012

out of the mouths of my babes...

I've been meaning to do this post for awhile now. I try to keep a notebook for each of the kids where I can write down funny/cute things they have said because you never remember that stuff otherwise! and some of it is pretty funny, in my motherly opinion, then again I also think all of my kids are straight up geniuses...=)
quotes from Noah:
"Butterflies and caterpillars are sweet,
but Eleanor's are sweeter!
I want to eat you up for dinner,
and...you're the cutest baby ever! Is that a poem?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom: Noah, can you go check on Eleanor for me?
N: sure...
M: does she look ok?
N: yep...she's chubby!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom, I prayed that God would send the Holy Spirit into Eleanor's heart!"

quotes from William:
"George Washington?! Was that his name because he washed a bunch of stuff?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"do granola bars come from granola bar trees?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adam: "How old do you think Daddy is?
Will" "hmmm... F?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I prayed that God would turn me into a pig!" (after watching Charlottes Web)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will: can I have some more goldfish?
Mom: what's the magic word?
W: I don't know...
M: it start with "p"
W: ...putter?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
M: Joseph was a carpenter.  Do you know what a carpenter is?
W: yeah, someone who makes carpet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
W: Noey, did you know God loves the bad guys?!
N: yep
W: isn't it crazy? He loves the bad guys!
N: yep, He made 'em...

0 comments: