We had such a fun day today. We went out for breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants here, "Early Edition", for most likely the last time, sniff sniff, (I find myself randomly crying throughout the day as I realize I am doing things for the last time=) We also had our last Sunday at Westview. Noah sang some songs up on stage and it was precious, he did so good. We will miss this church so much, totally blew away my expectations for "a little chuch in the midwest". We have gotten to know some of the most amazing people at Westview and will dearly miss being a part of this church. This is the gazebo outside where we stopped to take a quick mother's day picture=)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day
We had such a fun day today. We went out for breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants here, "Early Edition", for most likely the last time, sniff sniff, (I find myself randomly crying throughout the day as I realize I am doing things for the last time=) We also had our last Sunday at Westview. Noah sang some songs up on stage and it was precious, he did so good. We will miss this church so much, totally blew away my expectations for "a little chuch in the midwest". We have gotten to know some of the most amazing people at Westview and will dearly miss being a part of this church. This is the gazebo outside where we stopped to take a quick mother's day picture=)
Posted by noahpaul at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We miss you already. Had a safe trip...made it to Amarillo on Mother's Day! love&prayers
p.s. LOVE the pictures. :-)
Post a Comment