Friday, May 08, 2009

The pressure is on...

So...I've been giving out this blog address to ALOT of people lately, seeing as how we are getting ready to leave town in little over a week (!) and I figured that would be a good way for friends to keep track of us. However, that also means that I am feeling like maybe I should kick it up a notch with my blogging (i.e. I will try to update it more than once a month. Crazy, i know...)
So, keep an eye out for more posts and pictures, I may even add a song or two=)

Adam has been gone the past week out in CO, but it has been a crazy busy week and has flown, as I suspect next week will too getting ready for family coming into town and Adam's graduation and party on Friday! Is that really happening?

It's my personal goal with this move to try and have good healthy good-byes with everyone, something I have not been good at in the past. I want to try and thank people for what they have meant to me. The good-byes have already started, I think it's going to be kind of a long drawn out process, but as Vance Maloney (go TU!) once said "the degree to which you allow yourself to experience pain, is the degree to which you can experience true joy in life" or something like that....=)

Tuesday night I had to say good-bye to my small group that I have been meeting with for the past three years! What a feeling of loss, these were some amazing women that impacted my life in many ways. But! I look forward to keeping in touch with them and hearing about the amazing plans that the LORD unfolds in their lives. I will miss you ladies!

ok, more later...gotta go make pizzas with the boys=)

1 comments:

Bekah said...

Can you email you your new address? Benjamin has a little house warming gift for the boys. :) We miss you guys. Praying for you as you say goodbyes and move! Love to you all...