Monday, May 25, 2009


Some pictures from noah's last day of speech at K-state (couple weeks ago). This is he and Miss Tiffany, his speech therapist, who he adores! He has made so much progress this past year, it has been such a blessing for our family to have been in this program. noah was so comfortable with Miss Tiffany right from the first day last Fall, I couldn't believe it actually, I was so proud of him! Recently he and I were talking about how my hair is getting longer, and he thought about it and said "but not as long as Miss Tiffamy's!" Apparently he was a fan of her long golden locks =) !


Will loves climbing and he loves "rocks"! so he was having fun too=)


We got to eat ice-cream outside and play with sidewalk chalk since it was the last day, very exciting!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Deno Den said...

We were just tracing our bodies this morning on the driveway, lots of fun and tons of mess.