Monday, May 17, 2010


Here are some random pics of Adam and my brother working on the fence in our backyard before we officially moved in. The fence is all done now and wonderful! Yay! I finally have a fenced backyard for my many boys to roam around in! I had to laugh really hard recently at a friends blog when she was talking about how she finds it sexy that her husband is so handy around the house, I totally agree, "just sayin" =)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

In the Mix said...

Many boys...does that mean you are officially having another boy?

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

Wow, that looks great!! Adam sure is handy, isn't he! I think the majority of us women find our husbands attractive [sexy] when they help around the house and with the kids. It's like they come into our world and help "us". When we see our husbands lovin on the kids, it melts our hearts and makes us love them all the more.
Connie <3