Wow! Let's just skip the part where I apologize for how long it has been since I've last blogged=) and get on with the good stuff... We're finally moved in to our new house, I guess we have been for a couple weeks now, but we are still in the process of unpacking and organizing and such, but getting much closer to feeling settled! I don't really have any pics yet of the house, but I'm sure there will be some to come... These are pictures of the boys playing outside the library a few weeks ago. Literally every time we go to the library we show up about 15 min. before the doors open, what is it with libraries down here not opening till 10:00! this seems like a ridiculously late time for a public building to open, and you would also think that I would make a mental note of this and remember for the next time, but no. so we had an unexpected gift of 15 min. to run around outside on a beautiful morning=)
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Libraries here don't open til 10 either! definitely a pet peeve of mine. There are always people waiting outside. Love the library. Thanks for the updates!
Great pics of the boys!!! Our stores don't open 'til 10...crazy!! We're just morning people and want to get our day going : }
Anxious to see pics of your new home. Looking at the calendar, trying to find dates to come for a visit. We miss you all very much,
Connie
Post a Comment